The TreC_FSE mobile application
TreC_FSE is a mobile app, developed by the joint laboratory APSS/FBK of TrentinoSalute 4.0 in agreement with the Health Department and the Support Service to the General Directorate and ICT, which allows citizens to register for the TreC service and access their Electronic Health Record (FSE, Fascicolo Sanitario Elettronico in Italian) from smartphone or tablet.
The TreC_FSE mobile app allow you to access your health documents whenever and wherever you like.
Advantages & Applications
- Healthcare Service innovation for citizens: access your health documents whenever and wherever you like.
- The app allows citizens of the Autonomous province of Trento to access their health records and consult their medical reports, specialist recipes, and withdraw medicines at the pharmacy through your their own smartphone or tablet. Other data will soon be available.
- The app is the evolution of the TreC project, a territorial Personal Health Record for citizens; from August 2012 TreC is one of the services of our Provincial Health Care System.
- The TreC_FSE mobile application was designed according to the principles of security by design, performing risk analysis in the development phase and validated against theNational Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (ENISA), where applicable.
- The app guarantees equivalent access to level 2 of SPID (Digital Identity Public System) without further devices.
- The application was developed accordingly to the principles of privacy by default and by design.
- TreC_FSE is available for devices with iOS (version10.0 or later, app size: 16.3MB) and Android (version 4.3 or later, app size: 21MB) operating systems.
- Information for the app’s activation are available in the pdf attachment file (see the Related Media section).
- Technology Readiness Level (TRL): 9 – Actual system proven in operational environment.
- Available for free on the app store for all adult citizens of the Trentino region.
Reference person: Stefano Forti
Research Line HII-Health and Wellbeing: ict.fbk.eu/areas/health-and-wellbeing/
Research Center ICT: ict.fbk.eu