AIOK: AI for Outdoor Knowledge
AIOK is a predictive analytics framework, composed of machine learning and geospatial analysis modules trainable on heterogeneous data (geospatial enhanced data, time series, profiling data) produced in a controlled environment such as outdoor sport.
Visual representation of AIOK architecture: Inputs, AI engine and users (private, manager and Insurtech)
Advantages & Applications
- AIOK supports a dynamic personalized risk profile for outdoor sports by a smart pluggable and scalable AI engine.
- AIOK allows to setup a predictive pipeline for risk management and resource optimization.
- AIOK is developed in python using machine learning and deep learning modules at the state of art.
- Predictors are trained on historical data.
- External resources can be easily connected into the framework and added to the models.
TRL 5 – technology validated in relevant environment (one case study in outdoor sport on big data)
Reference person: Cesare Furlanello, Andrea Gobbi
Research Unit: MPBA; contact [email protected]
Research Center ICT: ict.fbk.eu