TOF 3D Image Sensor
QVGA pixel array based on a buried-channel photo-demodulator pixel for Time-Of-Flight range imaging. The sensor has a pixel pitch of 14 μm with a 48% FF and allows a maximum frame rate of 70 3D fps. Dynamic range extension using multiple-exposure time is possible, achieving a linearity <1.1% and a precision of 2.6 – 16cm on a 0.8m – 7.5m range at an overall frame rate of 8fps.
Time-Of-Flight 3D imaging, industrial control and automation, security and surveillance, gestures recognition.
Advantages & Applications
- Automation, mechatronics and robotics
- Time-Of-Flight 3D imaging
- security and surveillance
- gestures recognition
- TRL 4 – technology validated in lab.
- Patented technology (EP 2 348 537 B1)
- TOF 3D imaging system demo available
Reference person: Matteo Perenzoni
e-mail: [email protected]
Research Unit IRIS: iris.fbk.eu
Research Center CMM: cmm.fbk.eu