CMOS Terahertz Detectors
Sensors for radiation in the Terahertz region, specifically at frequencies of 300 GHz and 800 GHz.
Either with raw output or integrated amplifier.
Sensors for radiation in the Terahertz region
Advantages & Applications
Industrial and production control, security mail/package scanning, scientific and research applications.
- Technology: CMOS 0.15 µm
- Responsivity: 100-300 V/W
- Noise Equivalent Power: 150 pW/ ∨Hz
- On-chip amplification: available
- TRL 3/4 – Technology proof of concept has been proven, and initial validation has been performed in lab experiments in FBK
- 2D array of detectors on a single chip under development
Reference person: Matteo Perenzoni
e-mail: [email protected]
Research Unit IRIS: iris.fbk.eu
Research Center CMM: cmm.fbk.eu